Sunday, January 1, 2012



Happy New Year Everyone!  I hope this year brings amazing times to all of you.

I started this blog in 2011, not sure where it would go or what adventures I'd have while doing it. I have to say, the hardest part of the blog is actually sharing my feelings and thoughts. The crafting part is easy and a lot of fun. But to those of you who know me personally, I tend to keep my thoughts close to the vest (so to speak). Very few people in my life really get to see or hear me open up, so . . . . . . .  . my quest for 2012 is to be more comfortable with sharing my thoughts with all of you. Instead of being that person that stands quietly on the sidelines, I will attempt to be more outgoing and share my thoughts a bit more here on the blog. Granted, it won't be easy but with your comments to help me along I'm sure to succeed. And . . . . .  with any luck I might get a bit more organized and blog on a more regular schedule. 

We never know what the future holds for us but it should be an interesting journey. I hope you all with come on that journey with me. Your comments are always welcome and much appreciated. Thanks for sharing your time with me this past year and I look forward to an exciting new year!

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment