Monday, December 12, 2011

Mojo Monday #219

Happy Monday everyone! Here's my Mojo Monday challenge card and it's finally being posted on Monday. Woohoo! Lighting needs some real improvement but I'm working on that and hopefully will be able to take a better photo very soon.  Here's my card . . . . . . .



I was playing with Adobe Elements 9 trying out the soft edge look. I've worked with other programs for this type of effect through the years but I am still learning the adobe elements program. My other programs seem much easier to me but I'm determined to learn adobe.

The card is embossed with Cuttlebug Kassieƕs Brocade embossing folder and the paper used is from My Minds Eye™ Meadow Lark 6x6 pad. Stamps used are from Just Rite® "You Inspire Me" stamp set and a few prima flowers are added to complete the look.The punch used was Fiskars® Upper Crest edge punch. The challenge sketch is below.




So, is everyone as sad as I am that we don't have a Tim Holtz tag to look forward to each morning now? It was great while it lasted. Loved his final tag today. It was a nice ending to his 12 tags of Christmas. Click on the link if you haven't seen his tags for this year yet and get inspired.


Thanks for visiting!


Brenda

3 comments: