Monday, January 2, 2012

First Mojo Monday of the New Year

This weeks challenge is a bit different for me. My friend Sue and I got to create our cards together today and I will show her card here as well as mine. Always more fun when you have company in the playroom. Thanks Sue for coming out to play. 


Sue's Card . . .

And here's my card . . . .
Using Prima's Printery Collection 6x6 paper pad
The sentiment stamps for both cards is from Inkadinkado's
Thank You Words clear stamps collection.



Working on a few things at once, we'll see which one gets up on the blog first.
Untill then . . . .  Thanks for visiting.

Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Both cards are so pretty! A great sketch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love your take on the sketch. Very feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely cards! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete