Thursday, February 2, 2012

CHA Turns Up The Imagination


Check out this wonderful project that Kathy Orta made for the Tim Holtz Booth at the winter CHA 2012. I love this gas pump. Kathy did such a fantastic job with this creation. Needless to say, I'm a huge fan of her creative talent. CHA or Craft & Hobby Association is held twice a year and has the most amazing projects shown at each of the booths and previews the new product lines coming out for each vendor. Tim Holtz booth is always filled with the most creative ideas. In addition to the projects made by Kathy at Paper Phenomenon, there are also some amazing projects created by Laura Denison at The Paper Trail for the Tim Holtz booth and the Graphic 45 booth. You can see all their projects if you visit their blogs at the links provided. I've also gotten a chance to see many more craft projects through the videos posted on YouTube for the winter CHA 2012. I am in awe of the talent shown at these shows each year. Congratulations to all those who participated for a job well done.

Hey Kathy, sure hope this pump will be a tutorial you will sell. Did I say "I love this pump"?!

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment