Saturday, January 28, 2012

Madison - Beautiful View



Here's my first Digital Scrapbook Page using the Kitchen Window digital package by Laurie Ann at After Five Designs. With a little bit of a learning curve, I managed to get this done relatively quickly. Much to my surprise, I am thrilled with how easy it was to complete. While it won't take over for my "hands on" dirty work with paper and ink, it certainly has a place in my creative world. I'm sure to get more scrapbook pages done using the digital embellishments and papers. And this may widen my ability to do hybrid pages as well. 


This little darling is my granddaughter, Madison. She's just one year old and already has her first cast on her right arm. And that's exactly how my son advised me of the cast. The "First Cast". So now she is sporting a bright neon pink cast from her wrist to just below the elbow. Watch out world, Madison is here to make her mark.


Thanks for visiting!


Brenda

2 comments:

  1. As usual, absolutely ADORABLE!! You did a very good job on the selection of layout. Of Madison Dresses it even more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout. How can you go wrong with such a cute baby as the center point. Bonnie

    ReplyDelete