Thursday, January 12, 2012

Same Stamp, Two Looks

Sometimes I wonder how many different looks you can get with just one stamp. Well, here is a stamp I used on two cards that look totally different. I imagine that you could get 50 people to use the same stamp and get 50 different looks. I can think of at least 3 more ways I'd use this stamp and that's just off the cuff. 

One of these days I'll have to challenge myself and see just how many different looks I can get. Have any of you ever tried to get multiple looks with one stamp? If so, how many did you manage to get done?





Both cards are done using Distress Inks for all the shading and the stamp used is from Magenta Style. I'm sure I'll revisit this topic again but until then . . . . . . .  Happy Crafting!

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment