Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Mojo Monday #213


Finally getting around to the Mojo Monday challenge. Here's my take on challenge #213. Thought I'd do some very soft colors on this one and brought out an old paper pack from the bottom of my drawer. This card is using an 8.5"x 8.5" pad named "Life's Journey" by K&Company. I bought this paper many years ago and it's been hiding in a drawer all this time. The stamp is from my stash and the flower is Recollections™ Boutique Fleur line. Copic markers were used for coloring in "wishes" (YG91, YG93, W5).

Here's the sketch


'Till next time . . . . . .  .

Brenda

SUPPLIES . . . . . . . . . .

2 comments:

  1. So pretty card! Great job! Olena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fancy letting that gorgeous paper hide for so long! I wish my drawers came up with surprises like that lol. Great card :)

    ReplyDelete