Thursday, December 27, 2012

History Project Starting Soon

I have just signed up to follow along with Kerri Bradford to do her History Project beginning December 31, 2012 and each Monday after that for the year 2013. This scrapbooking project is all about "You". Telling the stories of YOUR life. You can read all about it on Kerri's blog at the link above. I'm excited to get started and appreciate that each Monday I will get an email in my mailbox that will be waiting for me when I can get to it. The project pace is your own. No deadlines, no pressure. Just a lot of fun.

Kerri has this priced at just $1 a week for a total of $52 dollars but if you purchase by December 31, 2012 the price is only $47.


I visit Kerri's blog all the time and she is very talented. I can hardly wait to see what she has in store for me each week. Which means you may be seeing some of the pages I create on the blog.

Just having fun!

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment