Friday, September 7, 2012

Camera Time

A couple months ago I bought a Canon T3i dslr camera. I have to say, it's the best purchase I've made in a very long time. I love my new toy and I'm really enjoying myself while learning to work it. I've watched so many classes on photography lately that it's a wonder I'm retaining anything at all. Can anyone say "Information Overload". . . .

On Wednesday, my friend Rick and I went out to enjoy the sunshine and spend the day taking pictures. Rick with his Canon EOS Rebel and me with my Canon. Here are a few shots that I liked the best from the day.




The Charleston area certainly offers a wide range of photographic sites. As we toured the Charleston, Mt. Pleasant and Sullivan's Island locations we had so many beautiful sites to stop and enjoy with our cameras. I'm looking forward to some cooler days to spend a lot more time playing around with my new toy.

Thanks for visiting!

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment