Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Mojo Monday #216

Well, I'm back with the Mojo Monday #216 challenge after bowing out of last weeks challenge. Wasn't really into last weeks sketch but this week posed a challenge. So here's my card.


With Christmas fast approaching, this paper was calling my name (again). Using the BoBunny "Father Christmas Collection" 6x6 paper pad with a little help from my stack of dot embossed papers (red piece), a bit of Peeled Paint Distress ink for some edges and a few cutouts from Graphic45's Christmas Past Collection, this card came together quite quickly. The Merry Christmas stamp is from Inkadinkado. There is also a bit of clear glitter gel pen in a few places that the camera did not pickup.

Here's the sketch.


Such a beautiful day outside today. Here in Charleston we have temps in the 70's and a bit of a breeze with lots of sunshine. Think I'll go out and play for a while and maybe get inspired for a new project. Happy crafting everyone!

Brenda

SUPPLIES . . . . . . . . . .

1 comment:

  1. I like the vintage look to this card, must be the Bo Bunny paper! It's in the low 60s here in Knoxville (I'm from MI, so that is fantastic to me!) Enjoy your beautiful weather!!

    Visiting from Mojo Monday
    Please stop by and say hello!
    xo Kristina
    www.PearlGateway.com

    ReplyDelete