Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Miss You



While I was making this card, I was chatting on Facebook with my youngest sister Bridget. She is currently on temporary duty for the Air Force in Honduras. Seems like I'm always saying "Miss You" to her since she is always traveling off somewhere or stationed in all parts of the world. So this card will go into her next care package that I'm hoping to get off next week.

I started with some Making Memories Embossed Elegance card stock for the base of the card, then added an additional layer that was punched using the Martha Stewart Garden Trellis deep edge punch. The ribbon is a velvet raspberry red color and is very thick, thus the heavy looking knot. The labels are spellbinders "Labels Four" and the stamps are from Fiskars® "All Year Greetings" collection.

Thanks for visiting!

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment