Sunday, August 21, 2011

Thanks



Going through my stash, I found this little girl that I had colored using Copic markers just after receiving the markers early last year. So the coloring technique here isn't all that good and I can honestly say that I've improved a lot over the past year. The little girl is called "untamed" by Sugar Nellie. Since the graphic was colored so long ago, I'm not sure of the exact Copic colors used on this one. Distress inks are used in the background and a clear glitter gel pen is over the word "Thanks" but the camera didn't pick it up.


The layout is this month's Sketch For You To Try. Visit this post for all the participation details and to link up your entry. You have until the end of the month to play along.


Thanks for visiting!

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment