Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dream Tag

Tags are one of my favorite things to make and use in my scrapbooking. Tags can often make or break a scrapbook layout. I've seen some of the best tags in a "tag swap" and can't wait to join one of those swaps sometime soon. Here is a tag I did last night starting with my favorite Distress Inks on the background. After inking the background with Dusty Concord, Broken China and Peeled Paint Distress inks , stamping with the cursive writing rubber stamp by Stampers Anonymous over the background, I then misted the tag with some Perfect Pearls for that soft shimmer. The butterfilies are punched out of some background papers that I had made using Alcohol Inks (in blues & greens). The fibers were dyed using some Smooch Spritz in Emerald Sprinkle and Electric Blue. Then using some of the supplies on hand I put this tag together. 


Tag size is 6.5" x 3.25"

Embroidered flower with pearl brad in center.

Clock face is acrylic with clock arm and fancy brad for center.
Thanks for visiting!

Brenda

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Brenda! I love the gorgeous accents and the fabulous lace trim! I agree with you about the tags, too...they can definitely make or break a layout...Yours would certainly enhance it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete